HCA has posted an archive of our July 18 webinar with IPRO on IPRO’s data collection process for all current and prospective users of HCA’s sepsis screening tool.
A recorded version of the webinar is available at the following link: https://atlanticquality.org/initiatives/sepsis-initiative/educational-eventswebinars/.
At this link, scroll down to the REDCap Resources section to find “HCA Adult Sepsis Screening Tool REDCap Data Entry Process Webinar-July 18, 2018”
Below are some documents that were referenced on the webinar:
- REDCap Sepsis Data Upload Instructions: written instructions with screen shots providing an overview of REDCap, the log-in process and steps to add data into REDCap.
- Sepsis Collection Tool Import Template: for use if uploading data directly from your Electronic Health Record.
- Sepsis Data Submission Timeline: provides due dates for quarterly data submission and contact information for REDCap technical assistance support and HCA and IPRO representatives.
Additional Steps and Instructions
As described in the webinar, the first step in the process is for you to identify the staff within your organization that will need access to REDCap to enter data and the role you wish to have assigned to them. Go to the following link and enter the information requested for each of the staff members you wish to have access to REDCap: https://is.gd/SepsisDCTAccount
Hit submit and your info will go to our REDCap staff who will assign each entry a User ID to be sent back to you. You can enter three staff per screen but as many as you wish. Please have all User ID requests entered by September 14, 2018.
If you require assistance or have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to Consider
- 09/14/18: Information must be submitted on all staff requiring access to REDCap (User ID)
- 10/18/2018: Due date for First quarterly data entry