Download PDF versions of the session slides at the links below.
- Improving the Care of individuals with Sepsis: The Journey of Change at Northwell Health (Martin E. Doerfler, MD, SVP, Clinical Strategy and Development Northwell Health)
- All-Sector Sepsis Summit: Insights into the NY State Sepsis Improvement Initiative (Marcus Friedrich, MD, MBA, FACP, Chief Medical Officer Office of Quality and Patient Safety, New York State Department of Health)
- Caring For Sepsis Along the Continuum: From the Community to Post –Hospital Care (Alan Sanders, MD, Chief Medical Officer-Acute Care, St. Peter’s Health Partners)
- Innovations and Practices on the NYS Landscape. What’s Happening? Where? (Moderated By: Kathleen Rauch, RN, MSHQS, BSN, CPHQ, Senior Director, Quality Advocacy, Research and Innovation, HANYS)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Community Based Sepsis Initiative Special Innovation Project (SIP) New York Insights Into Quality — What Does the Data Say? (Sara Butterfield, RN, BSN, CPHQ)
- Sepsis: A Medical Emergency for the Public and the Health System (Rory Staunton Foundation for Sepsis Prevention)
- Sepsis Alliance: Raising Sepsis Awareness to Save Lives (Sepsis Alliance Executive Director Thomas Heymann)